|<< Back to Search Results
|# of openings:||1|
|Job Type:||Full time|
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of 2012 and was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
Tesla is currently seeking Applications Developer to join our IT Applications team in Fremont, CA.
• Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technology stack.
• Write user-interface and server-side code for web-based applications.
• Develop prototypes and create robust high-volume production applications.
• Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
• This position will work closely with Architect, Principal Developers, Project Managers and Business users.
• 4+ years of solid experience with the .NET platform and Enterprise application development, solid programming experience with C#, ASP.NET, WCF and WPF.
• Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA, MS SQL is desired.
• Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
• Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
• Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices.
• Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
• Experience in developing any custom ERP solution/system is a plus.
• Applications Development or business process knowledge in one or more of the following applications will be a big plus and will influence the selection process:
Sales, Order Management
Manufacturing – Inventory Management, Production Execution
Supply Chain – Production Planning/Forecasting
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of progressive experience in the industry. MCSD certification is a plus.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results