|<< Back to Search Results
|Office Location:||NA-CA-ON-Toronto-Yorkdale Shopping Centre|
|# of openings:||1|
|Job Type:||Full time|
Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Model S is the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
Tesla Store Manager position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The Tesla Store Manager will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring Product Specialists, and promoting excellence in customer service. The goal of this individual is to take responsibility for all aspects of the store's operations while playing an active role on the sales floor.
• Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
• Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
• Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
• Lead recruiting and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
• Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
• Planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects.
• Control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
• Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, plus, 3 - 6 years work experience in retail sales and operations.
• Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
• Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with.
• Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail store operations and systems.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
• Must have two years of driving experience.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results