Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla’s Model S is the world’s first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine’s 2013 Automobile of the Year® and Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year®.
The Research Analyst- Staffing role will be primarily responsible for providing research and candidate identification through industry analysis and name generation. The successful candidate will amass and organize industry data and trends to help Tesla identify and source candidates on a large scale and ultimately deliver fast and effective service to our clients.
- Drive executive research strategy by developing and executing on research materials including, but not limited to: Search map of target companies, competitive landscape analysis & market trends and organizational charts
- Analyze business information and organize multiple points and large amounts of data into concise targeted information summaries and reports.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to build an industry and functional network of talent. This includes creatively identifying talent across multiple industries who possess the right mix of exceptional ability for Tesla
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned search strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
- Partnering closely with the existing staffing and research organization to develop research strategies beneficial to the entire organization.
- Grasping concepts quickly and thinking beyond traditional research methods to exceed client’s expectations.
- Develop processes and tools that result in completely searchers more quickly and efficiently.
- Strong research and analytical capabilities
- Strong data management and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects with interlocking deadlines
- Experience interacting with executive level clientele
Tesla is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.