Business Media Publications, a business-to-business media company, has an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer.
The purpose of this position is to layout various business-to-business print publications within a fast-paced/deadline driven environment. In addition to laying out these titles, this position will also be responsible for creating numerous advertisements for our publications depending on the production schedule of the print magazines.
What You Need:
- A four year college degree or relevant work experience
- At least two years experience
- Knowledge of Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Must be able to communicate professionally
- Must be able to work efficiently with a large work load
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented
Helpful If You Have:
- Experience with InDesign, ImageReady and/or Dreamweaver
- Publishing Industry experience
What To Do:
- For consideration please email your resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications WITHOUT salary requirements WILL NOT be considered
BUSINESS MEDIA Publications is the publisher of award winning, business to business trade magazines in North America. Corporate executives have come to rely on us to help them stay competitive in their own markets. Every month, we profile dozens of North America's most successful companies and business leaders. This dynamic editorial, combined with leading-edge design, is responsible for a fast-growing readership.