|Location:||Within the United States or UK|
|Position Location:||USA- Washington DC|
Position: IT Intern
Location: Washington, DC
About RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian organization that transforms adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. Innovatively, RI bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
• Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
• Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
• Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
• Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects
Qualifications & requirements:
Salary: Unpaid internship, academic credit and monthly transportation stipend available
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results