Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 4,000 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
Enjoy the NVR experience while benefiting from the results!
NVR Inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated individual to assume the position of Customer Service Associate – Level I in our Corporate Office in Reston, VA.
As a Customer Service you will be responsible for:
• Reviewing, triaging and responding to customer service tickets and determining the appropriate action.
• Working with Field Service Employees to determine appropriate action to take for customers with stale tickets, such as dispatching vendors or reaching out to the customer for additional information or coaching.
• Follow-up with Customers as needed
• Assisting the Supervisor in monitoring Call Center activity to determine potential process improvements.
• Enter details of each service call into Customer Relationship Management system.
To be considered for the position of Customer Service, you should have:
• 1 - 3 years experience working in customer service (industry can vary).
• Highly driven, self-managed individual who demonstrates initiative and proactively seeks solutions to problems.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and needs change quickly.
• Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively and manage relationships with customers and co-workers
• Good problem analysis and critical thinking experience. Being able to understand both the customer mindset and the business needs/warranty entitlements is a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively identify inefficient processes and communicate those inefficiencies to their supervisor
• Good understanding of the Homebuilding industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of NVR products and procedures is a plus.
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
Visit Our Website For Additional Career Opportunities!