Lead Active Directory and Messaging Engineer
|Location:||VA - Reston|
NVR is seeking a Lead Active Directory and Messaging Engineer. This person will be accountable for the standards, security and operations of all Microsoft Active Directory and messaging systems and the hardware within the enterprise.
This professional will have experience with enterprise production operations environments and leverage industry best practices in technology and processes to ensure NVR systems are architected and supported to peak efficiency. The Lead Engineer will be part of an IT Infrastructure team that is very customer oriented. Critical to success in this position is customer focused communication, an understanding of their business processes/challenges and using entrepreneurial thinking to create solutions through business process re-architecture and/or technology.
This Engineer will be a recognized expert in Active Directory architecture, Microsoft Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, and Windows Operating Systems, and understand the direction of these systems to provide recommendations of the timing, value and risks of NVR’s adoption of their next generations. This person will also coordinate with other Windows Operations and IT teams on enterprise projects such as software development and systems integration to represent operating system support issues. This person will provide on call support for platform support on a rotational basis with other team members.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience; 7+ years of experience in job specific skills
• Demonstrated expertise in design, deployment, and configuration of Exchange 2010 or 2013
• Demonstrated expertise in design and configuration of multi-site Active Directory environments and related services, such as Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, and Enterprise Certificate Authority
• Experience designing and developing PowerShell scripts to provide automation for common tasks related to Active Directory and Exchange
• Experience in design and configuration of multi-site Distributed File System environments
• Working knowledge of Intel based server hardware
• Working knowledge of Windows 2003R2, 2008 R2, and 2012 Server Administration
• Working knowledge of Windows XP, 7 , and 8 workstation deployment and configuration, including creation and management of workstation images and related imaging systems
• Maintains a complex range of server components and systems. Performs these functions across a wide range of server facilities to include: Active Directory management, Microsoft Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server, DNS and WINS management
• Experienced in leading an organization through technology change and understanding the cultural and process impacts.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and motivate and mentor junior engineers
• Ability to work as part of a driven cross functional Networking, Operations and IT team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include 24x7 on call support and production maintenance windows
• MCITP: Messaging (Exchange 2010)
• Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
• Experience with ProofPoint Privacy and Protection suites
• Working knowledge of Windows IIS web services
• Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management
• Sound network architecture background
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results