|Location:||PA - Pittsburgh|
Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
The Loan Closer is responsible for preparing the closing documents and conducting the closing.
1. Responsible for setting up internal closing controls and the closing schedule.
2. Review files prior to closing for accuracy, completeness, and contingencies.
3. Work up loan files for closing figures and contact the customer no later than (5) days prior to closing.
4. Prepare and type closing documents.
5. Review title binder and closing documents for accuracy.
6. Send HUD binders to obtain appropriate insurance and ensure that insurance is obtained within 30 days of closing.
7. Deposit checks on a daily basis.
8. Disburse refund checks after closing and complete disbursement log.
9. Prepare closing documents for recording.
10. Ship loan files to the corporate office as directed by supervisor.
11. Follow up on post-closing documentation for closed loan per supervisor's instructions.
12. Operate office equipment (i.e., telephone, typewriter, calculator, computer, copier and fax machine).
• Excellent Salary Package
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results