Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 3000 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
The Pre-Closing Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the thorough review of mortgage loan files prior to settlement in an effort to identify errors and/or deficiencies which could impact our ability to sell the loan to a secondary market investor.
- Review loan files as assigned for compliance with NVR, FNMA, FHA, VA, and/or FMHA guidelines as applicable. The individual in this position must be able to clearly identify document deficiencies and communicate the same back to the appropriate branch personnel within the timeframes mandated and with a minimal error percentage.
- In addition to the review above, the Pre-Closing Quality Assurance Analyst must also be familiar with our secondary market investor overlays as well as the unique forms, overlays and affidavits of our state housing programs in order to be able to successfully identify issues associated with the settlement of these loans being targeted to a unique end investor.
- The Pre-Closing Quality Assurance Analyst is also responsible for the review of the following documents at settlement and if correct/complete grants the final approval to close the loan:
- Note Signature Page
- Security Instrument Signature Page
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Initial Escrow Account Disclosure Statement
- Final Truth in Lending Disclosure
- Right to Cancel (if refinance transaction)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a detail-oriented individual capable of producing high volumes of work under tight timeframes and with minimal errors
- Have familiarity with FNMA, FHA, VA and FmHA guidelines and/or previous loan processing/closing/post-closing experience preferred
- Be capable of consistently identifying loan/document deficiencies and communicate the same back to the appropriate branch personnel
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.