Jacar Energy Services, a division of Cascade Energy Services L.P.
Location: Medicine Hat, AB
- Take care of customers – Sales calls, customer concerns, bids, billing, etc.
- Oversee dispatch and covers for dispatches schedule day off/ holidays. Help in operation of smooth dispatching and office issues.
- Work with Safety Manager to provide smooth safety operations and that they are followed. Practices all safety legislations and see that they are followed. Participate/run monthly Safety meetings
- Work with maintenance department to ensure trucks are ready for work and in compliance to do their jobs.
- Work with personnel making sure the delegation of jobs, trucks, shops, yards, all equipment and the tank farm is all looked after hour...
- Inspections to be done on trucks, men, job performances, drivers are trained and signed off, dispatches, shops, yards and tank farm.
- Documentation to be done on a daily bases and handed into office when required. Make sure they are signed off and hours are verified.
- Oversee tank farm operations and inventory.
- General day-to-day operations of office and business and equipment.
- Schedule will be: Monday-Friday
- A supportive work environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
Earnings information available to applicants considered for this position.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or forward resumes to:
Cascade Energy Services L.P. is an Employment Equity company.