Working out of our corporate head office, the person in this position will contribute to the operational efficiency of the Communications-PR team by providing general assistance and administrative support for various projects and events.
- Prepare daily clippings for distribution using media monitoring services as well as internal resources.
- Prepare and organize publicity materials.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of various events.
- Prepare departmental purchase order requisitions, track blanket purchase orders and process invoices.
- Assist with vehicle logistics for events, auto shows and various driving programs.
- Execute general administrative duties as required.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree with a concentration in Communications or Public Relations
- Computer Skills - MS Office (advanced), Adobe Suite (working knowledge), Internet applications (working knowledge)
- Superior time management skills, demonstrating the ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects and assignments
- Experience within an office environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Some evening and weekends may be required
- Ability to conduct business in French would be a strong asset
- Experience in Communications/Public Relations is an asset
- Valid G Driver's License for local business travel
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.