The Incumbent in this position will play an important role in driving sales and customer satisfaction. They will enhance the sales process and support positive CSI results by offering value-added finance and insurance products for new and pre-owned vehicles. They will also be responsible for supporting the departmental goal of consistent and accurate paperwork at all times as well as managing, growing and maintaining the profitable daily back-end operation of the new and pre-owned sales departments.
- Maintain active management involvement in sales inquiries and the execution of effective sales practices including personal interaction with each and every sold guest
- Ensure that all purchase agreements, bills of sale, finance contracts, lease agreements, applications for registration and all other documents necessary for the sale and lease of vehicles are completed accurately and in full compliance with Mercedes-Benz policies and local laws
- Complete credit applications in person, sell financial and insurance products as well as warranties, protective products and accessories (including aftermarket products) to the customer
- Coordinate and schedule vehicle deliveries with the service department, preparation department, sales consultant and customer, ensuring a smooth delivery process.
- Post secondary diploma/degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in an automotive or financial services environment
- Strong ability to negotiate and sell
- Mercedes-Benz product knowledge including accessories and protective warranties
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Provincial Sales License where required by law
- Computer skills: MS Office, ADP, One-Eighty, VAX, LotusNotes (proficient)
- Valid driver’s license
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.