Higher Education Coach
InsideTrack is looking for talented, hardworking people to help us shape the future of higher education, one conversation at a time. Founded in 2001, InsideTrack is a dynamic, mission-driven company dedicated to increasing the number of people who start and finish college.
From our Nashville, Portland, and San Francisco locations, we work with college students across the country to select the right program, develop the habits and attitudes they need to reach their full potential, and graduate prepared for career success. Our work has not only has a positive impact on the lives of the students we serve, it also impacts their families, their communities, and our country.
InsideTrack cultivates a supportive workplace and offers extensive training and professional development opportunities for all team members. Here is what some of our Nashville team members say about working at InsideTrack.
"I know that I am in a workplace where I receive daily attention to my professional and leadership skills."
"We are always sharing ideas, collaborating, and working together for the best interests of our students."
InsideTrack was named one of the "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Education" by Fast Company magazine in 2013, recognized in Acheivers' "50 Most Engaged Workplaces" in 2001, and in 2007 was on Inc. magazine's list of the 500 fastest growing entrepreneurial companies in the U.S. In January 2012, InsideTrack was invited by the U.S. Department of Education to participate as one of 50 thought leaders in the development of a resource "tool kit" for colleges and universities to promote college completion using evidence-based practices.
Please visit us at www.insidetrack.com to learn more about our company’s mission and the impact of InsideTrack Coaching on students and universities.
• Build trusting relationships with a diverse student population by delivering personalized, constructive, engaging, motivating, and informative coaching sessions on a weekly basis
• Maximize the success of your assigned roster of approximately 75-150 students by : 1) maintaining accurate student information; 2) projecting, assessing, and reporting on student performance; 3) prioritizing and executing appropriate coaching actions to remove roadblocks to success
• Contact and schedule weekly coaching sessions with all assigned students; persistently and proactively attract students to attend coaching sessions
• Improve your coaching skills and manage your performance by pinpointing key areas of growth and actively participating in your own professional development
• Contribute to InsideTrack’s concept development and culture
• Achieve performance results consistent with campus benchmarks and service delivery expectations
• Strong proficiency with Excel
• Excellent phone communication and demeanor
• People and project management experience
• Track record of consistently exceeding quotas, meeting deadlines, and hitting targets
• High energy and motivation level
• Effective, efficient, empathetic, energized, and engaging communicator
• Comfortable delivering and receiving constructive/critical feedback
• Sharp critical thinking skills with sound judgment
• Strong organization, prioritization, time management, and follow-through
• Experience in admissions or educational sales preferred
• Excellent presentation skills and comfort in a representative role
InsideTrack is a mission-driven organization. We’re driven not only to provide excellent services to our partner colleges and our students, we’re committed to building a sustainable, welcoming, innovative, diverse, and motivating environment in which to work and grow.
|Back to Search Results