We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online experiences for our clients. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
• Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
• Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for our clients.
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP, and JSP
• 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Experience with emerging platforms, such as HTML5, multiplatform mobile programming, etc. a plus
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
ICC Lowe is one of the largest and most respected pharmaceutical advertising agencies in the industry, part of the Interpublic Group – one of the world’s leading media holding companies, with offices in over 100 countries. ICC Lowe was founded 25 years ago on the seamless integration of three core disciplines – medical, marketing, and creative. In fact, the “I” in ICC Lowe stands for “Integrated”. We simply connect the right people with the right skills who know to work together to get great results. What that creates is a following from some very happy clients. At ICC Lowe, ingenuity and authenticity are never at odds. In fact, they serve as the chemistry set for our work. Whether our work is digital, educational, promotional, or a mixture of media, the experience is a true balance of information and emotion—designed to connect with our customers in a way they can trust.
The successful Candidate will exemplify ICC Lowe’s Core Values. Please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/icclowe or our company website for additional details.
ICC Lowe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.