System Test Engineer
|Company Focus:||Consumer Apps, Ecommerce, Media, Mobile, Professional Services, Video Platform|
|Employment Type:||Contract - 6 month|
gdR (Grossman Dorland Recruiting) is recruiting a System Test Engineer for the Burlington ON team of a global Fortune 100 software company. Their video platform (for web, IPTV & mobile) has many of the world's leading Media, Cable and Telecommunications companies as customers, millions of users globally, and a Toronto-based Product & Professional Services team.
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY WITH LIKELY EXTENSION.
- Professional Services team responsible for the design & implementation of large-scale video platform (video & media platform for mobile, web & set-top box) for global telcos.
- Large, multi-million dollar engagements. Clients include Verizon, BellTV, Telus, AT&T, Korea Telecom.
- 6-month contract with high likelihood of renewal. Competitive hourly rates, 40-45 hours/week (all billable).
- Multiple CONTRACT roles: Burlington, ON (as little as zero travel) and London, ON (up to 50% travel to client sites).
- Requires testing of any of: IPTV, video or media streaming, set-top box, over-the-top video, or similar video or media systems.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with QA & systems testing. Open to more senior candidates.
- Systems experience with testing database, network, operating system (e.g., unix/linux) and application layers. Sys admin knowledge is a bonus as this assists testing efforts.
- Client-facing experience within a consulting relationship req'd. Excellent written & verbal communication skills req'd.
- Responsible for test execution and production of test deliverables (i.e., Impact Assessments, Test Specifications & Procedures, and Test Plans and Procedures).
Apply today or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Talent & Client Manager, at brandon AT grossmandorland DOT com for more details.
Apply Now or Send to a Friend
To apply, you need to either access your existing gdR Jobs profile or create a new one. Here are your three options:
Option 1: Previously applied to a job on the gdR website? Enter your email & password and select Add To My Jobs.
Option 2: Previously emailed by gdR, but have never applied for a job? Click here to create a password.
We may have noticed your profile on LinkedIn or other legit resume database and added your email and resume to our system. To access your profile, create a new password and log in. If you don't receive an email from us within a few minutes, create a new profile by following the instructions below.
Option 3: Never heard from gdR before? Create a new profile.
|Click here to create a new profile and apply to this job, receive email updates from us about relevant jobs, or to become part of our referral network.
|Back to Search Results