Sr. iOS Developer
|Company Focus:||Mobile, SaaS B2B Apps|
gdR (Grossman Dorland Recruiting) is recruiting a permanent Senior iOS Developer for a Downtown Toronto startup that has a top 25 app and has processed $200M in transactions since launch.
- The product was ranked in the top 25 business apps in the Apple App Store (out of 19,500 business apps).
- The product enables small/medium size businesses to dramatically improve their workflow and customer engagement.
- Tens of thousands of highly engaged users, growing very quickly with 150 customers signing up daily!
- $200M+ in transactions processed since launch (6 months).
- Venture capital backed company who's backers have invested in top startup successes.
Sr. iOS Developer Overview
- Competitive salary, good chunk of options, whatever vacation you need assuming you can get your job done :)
- Strong experience architecting and developing native iOS applications, ideally with large user bases (B2B or B2C).
- Our stack is Ruby on Rails, Coffeescript, Backbone.js, MySQL, so experience with this stack is also a bonus.
- Passion and drive to contribute in a dynamic, startup environment. We want people that want to be part of a fun, energetic culture!
- BSc. / MSc. in in Computer Science or equivalent hacking experience
- Test Driven Development experience is a bonus, and something that you at minimum must understand and be willing to embrace.
Apply today or contact Brandon Shim-Ping, Talent & Client Manager, at brandon AT grossmandorland.com.
Apply Now or Send to a Friend
To apply, you need to either access your existing gdR Jobs profile or create a new one. Here are your three options:
Option 1: Previously applied to a job on the gdR website? Enter your email & password and select Add To My Jobs.
Option 2: Previously emailed by gdR, but have never applied for a job? Click here to create a password.
We may have noticed your profile on LinkedIn or other legit resume database and added your email and resume to our system. To access your profile, create a new password and log in. If you don't receive an email from us within a few minutes, create a new profile by following the instructions below.
Option 3: Never heard from gdR before? Create a new profile.
|Click here to create a new profile and apply to this job, receive email updates from us about relevant jobs, or to become part of our referral network.
|Back to Search Results