J2EE Technical Consultant (Calgary)
|Company Focus:||Ecommerce, Professional Services|
|Employment Type:||Contract - 6 month|
Are you a star J2EE SENIOR DEVELOPER (located in Calgary) with a passion for mobile, ecommerce and video, and looking to play a leadership role with large scale client engagements? If you are, we may have the opportunity you've been waiting for. Our client is a Fortune 500 Software Company that has many of world's leading Media, Cable and Telecommunications companies as customers. Our client has a Digital Media Platform (video for web, IPTV & mobile) with millions of users globally and a Toronto-based product & professional services team. We're also looking for a Solution Architect (Toronto-based AND Calgary-based) and multiple Senior J2EE Developers (Toronto-based) to join their growing teams.
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY, NOT PERM.
WORK FROM HOME FLEXIBILITY.
CALGARY-BASED AND TORONTO-BASED J2EE SENIOR DEVELOPER ROLES AVAILABLE.
- Development of our client's Digital Media Platform, including customization, configuration, integration and deployment of their core platform into either a SaaS or on-premise environment.
- Interact with the customer technology teams on technical matters as part of the engagement. There is NO onsite development required at the customer location.
- J2EE development using Spring, Spring MVC (although this is not a UI dev role), Spring Integration, Hibernate, Jboss BPM, noSQL and Web Services (SOAP & Rest-based).
- Integration will be focussed on integrating with the customer's billing, provisioning, portal and ecommerce systems.
- Collaborate with the solution architect, other senior developers, QA, BSA, UX and program managers on your team to contribute to the technical requirements and the overall solution architecture.
- 5+ years total experience (senior candidates welcome) as a developer in complex J2EE implementation and integration projects with telco, cable, ecommerce or media customers.
- Solid experience in J2EE development, including deep knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC and SOAP/Rest based integrations.
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring Integration, noSQL and continuous integration are also desired.
- Agile development process experience required, although we're flexibility on which flavour of agile you've used.
- Billing, provisioning, portal, ecommerce or other telco/cable systems experience is desired as these will be applications with which the Digital Media Platform will integrate.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are required.
Apply today or contact Wendy at wendy AT grossmandorland DOT com or 416 642 4757 x2081 for more details.
Apply Now or Send to a Friend
To apply, you need to either access your existing gdR Jobs profile or create a new one. Here are your three options:
Option 1: Previously applied to a job on the gdR website? Enter your email & password and select Add To My Jobs.
Option 2: Previously emailed by gdR, but have never applied for a job? Click here to create a password.
We may have noticed your profile on LinkedIn or other legit resume database and added your email and resume to our system. To access your profile, create a new password and log in. If you don't receive an email from us within a few minutes, create a new profile by following the instructions below.
Option 3: Never heard from gdR before? Create a new profile.
|Click here to create a new profile and apply to this job, receive email updates from us about relevant jobs, or to become part of our referral network.
|Back to Search Results