Sr. Business Systems Analyst
|Company Focus:||Consumer Apps, Ecommerce, Media, Video Platform|
|Employment Type:||Contract - 6 month|
Sr. BSA | Extendable Contract | Toronto-Based | Media & Mobile Platform | Massive Clients
Are you a great Business Systems Analyst with a passion for helping create truly innovative and exciting products while working with incredible clients? If you are, we may have the opportunity you've been waiting for. It's with an industry-leading organization that has many of the world's leading Media and Telecommunications companies as clients, including Verizon, Korea Telecom, Bell TV, Telus, AT&T and many others.
gdR (Grossman Dorland Recruiting) is currently working with this company to find a Sr. BSA. The Sr. BSA is a part of a dynamic, tightly-knit Professional Services team that is determined to deliver the most innovative, cutting-edge products in their space.
Sr. BSA Responsibilities:
- Collaborate directly with client project teams, as well as within our client's professional services team, which includes engagement managers, solution architects, graphic design, QA and development.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for content providers and operators to quickly and securely create, deliver, manage & monetize digital content offerings to any user on any device (web, mobile, etc.).
- Quickly understand the political, business, and technical issues of a client's organization, competition, and industry.
- Plans for and leads business, technical, and implementation requirements and functional design sessions.
- Authors, reviews, edits, and maintains requirements specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- 4+ years experience as a business analyst in a software environment, ideally within a client services environment.
- Consumer application experience is ideal (e.g., portals, ecommerce, mobile, web application, etc.).
- Telco systems experience is ideal, such as integration with billing and provisioning systems.
- Proven ability to understand user needs, gather requirements and create detailed specifications.
- Strong ability to understand and communicate data, infrastructure and application layer technical specifications. Development background is ideal.
- Self-starter with the necessary drive to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Success creating a positive, collaborative relationship with development and product management teams.
- Extremely thorough organization skills, a keen sense of priority and a proven ability to pro-actively identify and resolve problems.
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills.
- Excellent technical documentation abilities.
Apply today or contact Dave Vu, at dave AT grossmandorland.com or 416 642 4757 x2057.
Apply Now or Send to a Friend
To apply, you need to either access your existing gdR Jobs profile or create a new one. Here are your three options:
Option 1: Previously applied to a job on the gdR website? Enter your email & password and select Add To My Jobs.
Option 2: Previously emailed by gdR, but have never applied for a job? Click here to create a password.
We may have noticed your profile on LinkedIn or other legit resume database and added your email and resume to our system. To access your profile, create a new password and log in. If you don't receive an email from us within a few minutes, create a new profile by following the instructions below.
Option 3: Never heard from gdR before? Create a new profile.
|Click here to create a new profile and apply to this job, receive email updates from us about relevant jobs, or to become part of our referral network.
|Back to Search Results