Community Coffee Company is a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care. Steeped in tradition as rich as our coffee, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing exceptional products, services, and solutions for our customers. Focused on growth, our company is looking for exceptional individuals who share our values and our vision of being the best coffee company in America.
We are searching for a Brand Manager- Grocery who will be responsible for managing the conceptualization, development, implementation and execution of marketing strategies and programs for the Grocery Sales Division (GSD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase volume, market share and profitability within grocery and other targeted retail outlets.
- Support acquisition, retention and growth of GSD customers through creation of sales force tools, marketing programs and customer/consumer insights.
- Monitor business indicator dashboards to identify and respond to market trends.
- Formulate and implement consumer promotion, shopper marketing and customer-specific programs to drive incremental revenue, ROI, profit and share.
- Maintain alignment of marketing resources with GSD priorities, both high-level and operational.
- Interpret relevant research and market tests to anticipate competition, identify market trends, uncover consumer attitudes and validate performance of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team to identify, qualify, develop, introduce, and support new products and merchandising.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and execution of brand alliances, wet sampling, and special projects.
- Responsible for managing and meeting assigned budgets.
- Coordinate with legal on all contracts and agreements with outside agencies as well as manage external agencies for timely and on-budget deliverables according to contract.
- Develop metrics to track and improve departmental effectiveness in serving internal customers (Sales, HR, etc.)
- Keep up-to-date on efforts being undertaken by the Digital Marketing Manager in relation to GSD activities.
- Prepare, facilitate, and report on Sales meetings.
- Provide marketing support for seasonal in and out items.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing from four-year college or university; MBA preferred
- 5 - 7 years related marketing experience in grocery, mass- merchandising or food/beverage manufacturing with minimum 3 yrs experience with: category management, shopper and/or trade marketing and direct people management
- Experience working with IRI or A.C. Nielson scanner or panel data.
- Proven ability to sell marketing initiatives to and through grocery and mass- merchandising channels
- Experience in or supporting sales is a plus, as is some knowledge of media planning.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel up to 15% of the time.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off, employee assistance program, credit union, and educational assistance.
Community Coffee Company, LLC is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.