The Role – Customer Success Manager
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is seeking a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Success Management team (CSM) to drive product adoption, highlight best practices and implement social strategies in order to drive maximum value and success within our customer base. The SM will head complex, global enterprise brands and work directly with them in developing and implementing a cohesive marketing strategy and approach.
The CSM’s role is key to our client retention and account development in our rapidly growing customer base. This person should be comfortable engaging and developing trusted advisor relationships with c-level’s and cross-organizational teams tied to social strategy execution.
The key to success in this role is the ability to clearly communicate the value of social, develop a solid social strategy, developing relationships with key executive sponsors and highlighting Suite features. An effective SM will be our customer’s trusted social media advisor and work directly with the customer to execute a successful strategy. The CSM will be the customer’s internal champion within Buddy Media, acting as the main point of escalation for issues and gathering feedback on feature enhancements.
• Establish and execute comprehensive social marketing strategies, define key business metrics and success criteria and establish a process for monitoring goals in order to provide visibility to executive sponsors
• Work with customer to create social media goals and measurable KPIs. Lead customer to a social strategy that will ensure they achieve their goals.
• Provide expertise on the Buddy Media platform and to highlight key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their social strategies
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors such that all Buddy Media actions are closely aligned with the customer’s business goals and strategy, allowing the full potential of their Buddy Media solution to be realized.
• Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices
• Drive usage and adoption of the Buddy Media Suite in a directive manner through; on-going usage reviews and account performance planning, engagement with multiple levels/teams within the customer organization, establishment of best practices and development of end-user outreach initiatives
• Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest brands
• Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new Suite feature releases
• Proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal teams
• Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customers strategic successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization
• Provide and offer solutions to critical problems for your customers issues and needs and apply those solutions to the Buddy Media Suite
• Organize and conduct on-boarding and trainings on the Buddy Media Suite, understand the customers social goals and objectives, and define success metrics for full optimization
• Stay informed of social media news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings in the social media space
• Ensure that all customers within the territory derive maximum value from their investment in the Buddy Media Suite
• Identify and drive marketing suite opportunities
• Participation in marketing and industry events
• 5-10 years of strategic enterprise account ownership, relationship management with a large creative agency
• 5-10 years of experience fully leading large accounts and bringing strong business acumen.
• Proven effectiveness at complex client implementation and ability to influence the decision makers.
• Experience leading and fully owning large accounts.
• Proven ability to lead clients to achieve their business objectives
• Ability to form strong client relationships with all levels of the organization
• Deep experience within digital marketing, working with global, enterprise customers
• Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive workshops/programs
• Proven experience managing large-scale, complex customer engagements
• 1-3 years experience in Marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills along with an ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and team oriented
• Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
• Willing to travel
• BA/BS degree
• Very strong leadership skills
• Strong initiative and positive attitude
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
• Professional, organized, efficient and accurate
• Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed in a start-up environment
• Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
• Strong commitment to quality