At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent NADA survey and we were ranked the #1 overall DMS in the latest DrivingSales Survey. We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide training on our Dealership Management Software which is used at more than 1,000 dealership locations throughout the US.
- Provide technical support to Auto/Mate Customers onsite and remotely
- Prepare computer equipment for distribution to customers
- Travel to customer sites to install servers, networking equipment, software, printers and firewalls
- Troubleshoot technical server, system, networking, desktop and application issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems
- Provide training to end users on use of hardware, software and networking equipment
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role
- Superior customer service skills!
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, Networking, Cisco, SonicWALL, Juniper, Microsoft Windows & Office
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel 2 weeks each month
- Ability to lift and move computer and networking equipment in excess of 25 lbs.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
Auto/Mate is an Equal Opportunity Employer.