Associate Creative Director
AKQA creative directors are designers, filmmakers, and storytellers. They are catalysts for change. Using creative vision, experience and ambition, they lead teams and inspire the best work the industry has seen.
Reports to: Creative Director
- At least 10 years’ design experience with experience as a senior art director or associate creative director.
- Experience of large-scale project planning, and of leading design teams on new business pitches.
- Provide sign-off on all work on a day-to-day basis for up to four creative client teams.
- Lead clients through the creative process.
- Take responsibility for large projects and ensure creative directors are satisfied with the outcomes.
- Provide direction, leadership and guidance to members of the Creative team, assessing their performance and training requirements.
- Manage external suppliers to ensure outsourced projects are delivered on time and on budget.