Job Title: Manager - Energy Practice
Location: Houston, TX
Arthur D. Little, Inc. is an international management consulting firm serving clients worldwide. We are-widely recognized as leaders in helping top teams master the balance of innovation and complexity throughout their business. We are distinguished from others by the depth of our industry insight, our technology expertise, our people, and our intense commitment to our clients.
At Arthur D. Little, we are looking for exceptional individuals for our Energy Practice who thrive in fast-paced and challenging work environments with a primary focus on serving the energy industry.
We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and top company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages. All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Resumes will not be accepted via email.
- Structures the overall mission in line with the client’s issues and needs
- Able to handle challenging situations and seek out solutions that address the client’s issues while developing recommendations that are actionable.
- Manages project workload and resource allocations while coaching team members to ensure successful delivery
- Possesses strong energy industry experience / expertise / knowledge and is able to effectively integrate new and existing knowledge into the energy practice client deliverables
- Prepares effective summaries and excels verbally in presenting sensitive messages to senior level client audiences
- Successfully plans and ensures timely, high-quality completion of final deliverables
- A professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- High achiever and with demonstrated creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Possesses a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work hard and well under pressure
- Possesses strong interpersonal/communication skills with clients, employees, professional staff and the community at large
- Residence in Houston, and willing to travel frequently and extensively throughout Latin America
- 3-10 years professional experience depending on education
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in industrial, mechanical, petroleum or chemical engineering is required.
- At least 3-5 years of management consulting experience and/or industry experience in energy is required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree (MS, PhD in science/engineering) is highly desirable – degree should be from a leading school and candidate must possess strong academic achievement.
- Possess functional expertise (e.g. strategic planning, feasibility studies). Energy industry application is desired, but not required
- Proficiency (ability to read, write, present, and conduct business discussions) in Spanish and English is required
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V