Company: Arthur D. Little
Job Title: Business Analysts – Healthcare/Life Sciences Practice
Location: Boston, MA
Arthur D. Little, Inc. is an international management consulting firm serving clients worldwide. We are widely recognized as leaders in helping top teams master the balance of strategy, innovation and technology throughout their business. We are distinguished from others by the depth of our industry insight, our technical expertise, our people, and our intense commitment to our clients.
Our Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Practice is undergoing significant growth. We are seeking Business Analysts who are highly interested in and may have industry or consulting experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device segments within the Healthcare market. The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to support case teams with strong quantitative and qualitative analytics coupled with outstanding problem-solving and oral/written communications capabilities.
We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages. All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Resumes will not be accepted via email.
• Develops and implements consulting methodologies in multiple client settings both domestically and internationally.
• Conducts primary and secondary research required to address client issues.
• Prepares effective presentations on specific technical issues, including effective visual display of data/syntheses and applies graphics that make the desired points.
• Manages individual tasks within case team to ensure delivery of timely and responsive results and actionable recommendations.
• Continuously develops own expertise and assists in training of new colleagues.
• Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, diligence, and flexibility in problem-solving.
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Outstanding work ethic - highly effective working both independently as well as collaboratively in group settings.
• High energy level, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure (“street smarts and boardroom polish”).
• Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character with demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
• Willing and available to travel up to 25%.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top tier school, preferably in science, engineering, and/or economics/management.
• Candidate must be in possession of strong academic credentials (GPA, honors, test scores, etc.).
• Sponsorship will be provided for appropriate candidates.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V