Business Analyst - Energy Practice
Company: Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little, Inc. is an international management consulting firm serving clients worldwide. We are-widely recognized as leaders in helping top teams master the balance of innovation and complexity throughout their business. We are distinguished from others by the depth of our industry insight, our technology expertise, our people, and our intense commitment to our clients.
At Arthur D. Little, we are looking for exceptional individuals for our Energy and Chemicals Practice who thrive in fast-paced and challenging work environments with a primary focus on serving the energy and chemicals industries.
We offer our employees an attractive work environment, immediate exposure to executive management and company Boards, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits packages. All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Resumes will not be accepted via email.
· Develop and implement consulting methodologies in multiple client settings both domestically and internationally.
· Continuously develops own expertise and assists in training of new colleagues.
· Makes effective presentation on specific technical projects.
· Manages individual tasks for project manager.
· Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness, ability to work hard and well under pressure.
· Highly analytical and intellectually aggressive.
· Possess strong interpersonal/communication skills with employees, professional staff and the community at large.
· Willing to travel extensively.
· 0-3 years work experience.
· Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
· Bachelors degree in engineering (e.g., chemicals, petroleum, etc.) – degree should be from a leading school and candidate must possess strong academic achievement.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
· We will provide sponsorship for the appropriate candidate.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
|Back to Search Results