Our client, a leader in IT hardware sales, currently has an opportunity available for an IT Supply Chain – Warehouse Management Project Manager on the IT Project Management Team (PMO).
As a Warehouse Management Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of key IT Supply Chain projects in our Oracle ERP and other custom developed applications. Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience is required. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for your projects.
The IT Project Manager must enjoy and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic culture. The successful candidate must have extensive experience working within IT organizations, delivering to deadlines with the ability to prioritize projects while committed to meeting and delivering on company objectives.
- Manage the complete SDLC for key projects in our Supply Chain including implementation of the Warehouse Management module and other projects related to our Lab and Logistics area.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team and other IT resources to solve complex problems, develop innovative solutions, and deliver projects within estimated timelines.
- Work along with Business Analyst organization to determine scope, estimates and resource assignments for projects and support.
- Lead projects ensuring they adhere to the established project methodologies, standards, tools, processes, policies, and procedures.
- Negotiate with the appropriate department managers for assignment of personnel to the project teams
- Manage project team deliverables and customer expectations
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of project risks and issues
- Provide project estimates, budgets, status reports, and quality retrospectives.
- Poise and self-control under pressure.
-Minimum 8 years experience working in IT organization.
-Minimum 5 years experience managing projects within Oracle ERP and related technologies
-Minimum 3 years PM experience managing complex Oracle WMS IT projects or related technologies.
-Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
-Effective verbal and written communication for both a technical and non-technical audience.
-A strong, quantitative skill set and the ability to think and communicate with well-supported data to all levels in the organization.
Our client offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including health insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!