Green Dot® Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) is the leading provider of prepaid financial services in the United States, and owns and operates the Green Dot Network, which is the largest cash reloading network in the United States. Green Dot has over 90% share of the US retail market and its products are currently sold in more than 50,000 top tier retailers nationwide including Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Fred Meyer, Kmart, Kroger, Radio Shack, Ralphs, Rite Aid, Smiths and Walgreens. Green Dot's products include Green Dot MasterCard® and Visa® branded prepaid debit cards and the Green Dot MoneyPak®. The Green Dot MoneyPak provides a convenient and efficient way for consumers to load cash to prepaid cards, use cash to make purchases and pay bills, and add cash to a variety of accounts. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. Green Dot and MoneyPak are registered trademarks of Green Dot Corporation.
All eligible candidates must be able to meet Green Dot’s background check.
Green Dot offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Free Health Care Premium Option
· 4 Medical Choices & 2 Dental Options
· Minimal Health Care Costs for Dependents
· Company Match on 401K Contributions
· Free Fruit and Unlimited Supply of Great Coffee and Teas
· 9 Paid Company Holidays per Calendar Year
· 15 days Paid Time Off per Calendar Year after One Year of Employment
· Free Parking
· Limited Dress Code
· Flex Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Employee Discounts with: 24 Hour Fitness, Dell, AT&T and many more.