SOUTH ROCK ...........ROCK SOLID
“Lay the ground work for a reliable future”
HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC
Whether you are new to road construction or have logged many years of prior experience, do your future a favour and join the team at South Rock. We are one of Alberta’s leading and largest paving companies, specializing in highway and municipal construction, our organization has a rock solid reputation for stability, reliability and excellence as a contractor and as an employer.
For an overview of our Company, visit us at www.southrock.ca
South Rock Ltd, a leader in highway and municipal road construction is seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic reporting to the Shop Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of road construction equipment and heavy duty trucks on the worksite as well as in a shop environment. Your responsibilities will include.
· Troubleshooting and inspecting equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
· Maintenance logs and documentation
· Adjusting equipment and repairing or replacing defective parts
· Determination of extent of repairs required
· Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
· Cleaning and lubrication and performing other maintenance work as required
If you have the skills necessary and want to build your own success story with an industry leader,
e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 403-568-1327.
Skills / Requirements
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications
· Fully licensed mechanic / 3rd year apprentice Heavy Duty
· Road paving / construction experience preferred
· Class 3 drivers licence with air would be an asset
"Not everyone can fill your shoes."
At South Rock, we don’t look for just a pair of boots on the ground. We look for team players who bring with them their own high standards of on-the-job performance, together with a positive attitude and a commitment to being a great match for South Rock’s emphasis on quality and safety in all we do. That isn’t everyone, Is that you? If so, get in touch with us today.