Redknee is a leading global provider of innovative communication software products, solutions and services. Redknee's award-winning solutions enable operators to monetize the value of each subscriber transaction while personalizing the subscriber experience to meet mainstream, niche and individual market segment requirements. Redknee's revenue generating solutions provide advanced converged billing, rating, charging and policy for voice, messaging and new generation data services to over 90 network operators in over 50 countries. Established in 1999, Redknee Solutions Inc. (TSX: RKN) is the parent of the wholly-owned operating subsidiary Redknee Inc. and its various subsidiaries. References to Redknee refer to the combined operations of those entities. For more information, visit www.redknee.com
Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will be providing timely information and analysis to help manage and report on the sales team’s performance and facilitate better decision making and process improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the CRM database Salesforce (SFDC) and working directly with sales, marketing and other stakeholders to create and optimize reports, dashboards and processes.
- Administer Salesforce.com. Duties include: user management, permission management, reports and dashboards, creations and configuration changes, optimization, creation and maintenance of APEX Triggers and Visual Force pages.
- Ensure that sales teams and sales management have access to sales information and reports that are needed to run the business successfully. Assist in tracking and analysis of all Sales data and ensure data gets maintained in a repeatable, meaningful and proper way.
- Proactively work with other business stakeholders as a primary Point-of-Contact for receiving reporting requests in Salesforce and prioritizing and scheduling deliveries. Also work with different stakeholders to implement changes and to ensure proper rules and process flows throughout SFDC.
- Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the Sales Operations team.
- Create templates to be used as part of the sales process
- Work with Team Leaders and Subject Matter Experts to develop CRM Best Practices
- Keep up to date with regular SFDC product and service releases.
- Prepare documentation to support processes and communication of information and manage Sales Operations Sharepoint page
- Promote user adoption by providing training to new hires and reinforce processes and procedures with existing users.
- Perform various other related duties as required.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years in a Sales Operations/Sales Analyst role, including business analytics (implementation, tracking, reporting)
- 2-5 years of Salesforce.com Administrator experience, must be an expert in Salesforce
- A keen eye to analyzing and designing process improvements related to sales objectives.
- Conceptual and analytical abilities, identifying opportunities for improvement through analysis and creative thinking.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science with related experience or a Commerce Degree with a strong technical background.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Good attention to details with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently, go-getter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Quick learner of new protocols; open and adaptable to change
- A team player, ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision