CCS-South Florida provides the healthcare industry, with an emphasis on patient account resolution while also providing insurance follow-up services. Our dynamic team uses all necessary tools through advanced technology to promise quality cash recovery and maintain compliance standards to achieve the best results.
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals committed to representing hospital clients with enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity.
The Human Resources Coordinator administers, as well as assist, policies, procedures and day to day operations in all aspects of Human Resources. They assist with the recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection of new hires. They are responsible for distributing new hire paperwork, creating new hire personnel files and inputting data into company systems. Participate in the development and implementation of human resources goals, objectives and systems to better serve the employee. Recommends new approaches policies and procedures to effect continual improvement of human resources department and services provided. They advise management of appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and able to respond to inquiries of HR policies, procedures and programs. HR Coordinator assist in all payroll functions of a bi weekly pay cycle and weekly processing of multi state payroll, including full data reviews, wage and hour data for the time reporting system. Additionally, assist training department in training leadership in soft skills development, i.e. interviewing, performance reviews, safety. The HR Coordinator reports to the Human Resource Manager.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
A bachelor’s degree is preferred and will substitute for experience. A minimu3-5 years previous work experience in a human resources position. Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and present a professional and appropriate image. Must show good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent to include vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure and content
- Knowledge of computerized payroll and bookkeeping system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Power Point and able to use other basic functions of computer.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to learn / stay abreast of relevant federal, state and local human resources policies
- In depth knowledge of ADP Workforce, HRIS, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA requirements
- Outstanding listening skills and able to communicate clearly with people at all levels of the organization.
- Positive, Can Do attitude
- Flexible/ Team player
- Able to anticipate and prioritize multiple task from multiple sources and switch direction quickly while still maintain task integrity is required.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB FUNCTIONS:
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the items listed below:
- Processing payroll and generating relative payroll reports
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee services and counseling
- Performance management and improvement
- Conduct and assist in employee orientation
- Employment compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Generate reports and analyze data for recruiting and management
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Data entry of new hire and terminated employee information into company payroll
- Maintain employee time keeping system
- Liaison between employees and management
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action to HR Manager.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate