• Design and implement networking solutions for the oil and gas clients
• Deliver high-quality engineering documentation
• Provide consulting services and present solution to clients
• Supervise configuration and commissioning of networking equipment
Education and Skills
• At least 5 years of experiencing designing large-scale networking solutions.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing (OSPF, BGP) and switching technologies.
• Good knowledge of security products and technologies. Familiarity with industrial security is an advantage.
• Hands-on experience configuring and commissioning Cisco and Juniper networking equipment.
• Working knowledge of RF/microwave technology is an added plus.
• Customer service skills are essential.
• Able to prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Must be able to complete project tasks with limited direct supervision
• CCNP/JNCIP required, CCIE/JNCIE preferred.
• Excellent documentation skills
• Well supported by this global engineering and construction organisation.
• Long term rewarding career on offer.
• Excellent salary package with benefits.
• On-going professional and personal development.
• Gain valuable experience on major resource projects.