FutureWei Technologies, Inc. (dba Huawei R&D USA) is a leader in IC research and development. Many of the network processors are the engines that power Huawei's state-of-the-art optical networking; wireless networking, broadband access, data communications, and video conferencing products. The company provides enterprise network solutions, including data center, networking solutions, and cloud computing. FutureWei Technologies, Inc. also develops carrier network solutions comprising metro optical, long haul optical, optical networking, mobile network, and broadband. The company was founded in 2001 and has located its R&D Headquarters in Santa Clara, California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
We are seeking an innovative, experienced and results-oriented Technical Director / Chief Architect, Operations Consulting to perform the following responsibilities:
- As Huawei’s O&M and OSS Integration Solutions Consultant, help Tier 1 telecom operators to do business development on OSS strategies, engage with Chief Executives, and discover, as well as drive new opportunities
- Provide recommendations to Huawei’s O&M, OSS integration solutions and product portfolio to ensure market competitiveness
- Work with Huawei OSS integration solutions R&D teams closely to ensure the correctness and consistency of solution architect and business requirements.
- Familiar with the telecommunications network business, with over 10 years experience in solution design, with a deep understanding of the future network of SDN, NFV
- Extensive experience in telecommunications network OSS system design and management experience, familiar with OSS integration process, familiar circles mainstream OSS products and solutions (IBM Netcool, HP TeMIP, Oracle IPSA, Netcracker, Cramer , etc. ) or have experience from leading OSS systems integration, design and consulting vendors, i.e. IBM, HP, Oracle, Cramer OSS system vendors
- Have a deep understanding of the telecom operators maintenance organization, process, and accurately diagnose operator’s O&M pain points, as well as design competitive solutions
- Chinese speaking is desirable, but not required
- Experience in TOP Europe and US operators, equipment vendors, OSS systems integrators, to quickly establish Executive Level relationships
- Familiar with TMF, IETF, ITU-T, 3GPP and other international standards, preferably with experience in roles of TMF, 3GPP and other standards organizations and participate in the high-end meetings on behalf of Huawei TMF, 3GPP and other standards organizations