Senior Network Engineer
Main task is to provide escalation support for existing Futurewei R&D IT Data center , office and Lab network infrastructure at main office , and remote sites; assisting in designing and implementation of new IT network data, voice and video requirement from internal and external customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be primarily responsible for escalation network support for futurewei colo data center , lab and office network.
- Be responsible for local escalation support for the huawei IP PBX Softco system integration with Avaya CM system , and new VOIP remote site deployment.
- Provide the assistance on the new network related project implementation and feature improvement.
- Provide escalation support for the Solarwind network monitoring system
- at least 5-8 years of IT enterprise network support, hands on experiences on various Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), QOS, and switching technology.
- 2+ years of network firewall security experience; with good understand and experiences with Huawei/Cisco/ Juniper Netscreen firewall platforms.
- 2+ years experiences on any of the IP PBX system will be helpful, big plus for knowing Huawei Softco, Avaya CM, S8800 MBT, G450 media gateway , Avaya IP office, Huawei Tele-presence or similar Tele-presence product support experiences
- 2+ years experiences of SSL VPN and IPSEC VPN.
-2+ years experiences on network monitoring system like Solarwinds and other similar products
- have some previous data center and server room management experiences is a plus.
- CCNP , CCIE or JNCIS JNCIE similar level of certification is preferred, Avaya CM certification is a plus