As a company, we are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication.
Chief Cloud Software Architect, Corporate Architecture Competence Center
Huawei R&D Competence Center is responsible for corporate level product architecture design competence improvement and R&D product development efficiency, including architecture and system design, DFX (design for "X"-ability, non-functional requirement, such as Scalability, Maintainability, Reliability, Availability, Serviceability and etc), system engineering & software engineering, product development productivity methodology and RnD tools infrastructure.
You will be responsible to lead the exciting architecture innovation for Huawei unified IaaS/PaaS/SaaS system platform, unified Computing/Networking/Storage system platform and traditional software runs on Cloud, you will have the chance to introduce the best practice of internet industry to improve and define Huawei enterprise and telecom product architecture, you will also play a key technical leadership role for next generation architecture design and key DFX design, prototype and implementation guidance.
- Lead the future architecture planning and roadmap for 3~5 years vision, including IaaS/PaaS/SaaS architecture, unified Computing/Networking/Storage system architecture and innovation architecture for traditional software runs on Cloud, identify the key technology, gap and provide the evolution proposal.
- Lead the architecture design for the key mainstream product such as Huawei unified IaaS/PaaS/SaaS system platform, unified Computing/Networking/Storage system platform and Application software runs on Cloud, including architecture analysis, architecture design, system design and key DFX (non-functional quality attributes) design, prototype development and implementation guidance.
- Guide and review the current architecture design, identify the problem, issues and gap, provide the improvement proposal and guide the implementation
- Over 5 years cloud system architecture and software engineering experience in the leading internet company (such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, IBM, Oracle and etc)
- Successful large-scale software architecture design, implementation and deployment, with good performance in market
- At lease Sr. Staff technical level in software engineering
- Solid understanding and experience of cloud computing, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, virtualization, distributed system design, open sources such as open stack etc.
- Hands on coding and development skill in recent 2-3 years will be preferred
- Active in international conference and external activities, with key role in the industry technical committee and had well-known published books will be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well work skills within a multi-cultural team