Job Title: Sr. Solution Architect - Cloud Partner Solutions
The Cloud Partner Solutions Architect will be part of the business development team within Huawei enterprise business. This individual will be responsible for Architecting, Building, and Validating Huawei enterprise solution portfolio of storage, server, cloud and converged solutions with third party cloud solutions, primarily VMware. Additional responsibilities include engagement with sales, marketing and engineering teams performing technical briefings, leading architectural design sessions and proofs of concept. This is a highly technical role which requires experience in architecture, engineering and the validation of complex systems.
The individual will have Global Solutioning responsibilities including initial solution engagement and technical response and will include working with stakeholders, product management, and partners in the translation of marketing solution definition to corresponding architecture definitions, prototyping/POC, configurations, and testing/validation strategies. This role also requires strong technical, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on the execution and delivery of superior solutions to the marketplace. This role is based in Santa Clara, California but may require travel.
- Helps establish, manage and document Huawei partner solution portfolio.
- Technical expert in key cloud infrastructure technologies – Storage and VMware is a must.
- Integrates and Tests/Validates complex Huawei and third party partner solutions
- Works with Account teams, alliance partners to support specific Huawei customer and partner engagements
- Provides expertise on the availability and viability of third party components and services
- Ensures third party components comply with established architecture
- Author white papers and deliver Partner Technical Briefings, Architectural Design Sessions and Proofs-of-Concept to sales, marketing and engineering teams.
- Experience in sales engineering or solutions architecture for enterprise storage, cloud and data center solutions
- General IT expertise and knowledge of solutions development, components and architectures
- Broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Expertise in one or more core Huawei technologies: Storage, Server, DC and Network systems
- Highly experience with Virtualization Technologies
- Architect experience within large environments
- Ability to perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery
- Demonstrate extensive creativity and expertise in information systems discipline
- Strong analysis and communication skills and the ability to resolve complex technical problems
- Advanced documentation/presentation skills
- English Fluency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment