As a company, we are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication.
FutureWei Technologies, Inc. (dba Huawei R&D USA) is a leader in IC research and development. Many of the network processors are the engines that power Huawei's state-of-the-art optical networking; wireless networking, broadband access, data communications, and video conferencing products. The company provides enterprise network solutions, including data center, networking solutions, and cloud computing. FutureWei Technologies, Inc. also develops carrier network solutions comprising metro optical, long haul optical, optical networking, mobile network, and broadband. The company was founded in 2001 and has located its R&D Headquarters in Santa Clara, California, the heart of Silicon Valley.
We are seeking an Intern to support our American HiSilicon Network Chipset Department to work on the Processor Performance Model of an ARM processor and help out on the performance analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering, Graduate preferred
- Knowledge in Computer Architecture
- Experience in C++ Programming
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- We are the global No. 1 telecom solution provider serving 45 of the world's top 50 operators
- Recognized on World's Most Innovative Companies List - 3 consecutive years by Fast Company Magazine
- Unprecedented growth - Double digit % growth in revenues every year since 2006
- Our contract sales reached $32.4 billion USD in 2012, a year on year increase of 11+%
- We invest in engineering and innovation - 62,000+ of our 140,000 global employees work in R&D
- We filed 36,344 patent applications in 2011 – globally ranked #3 for International Patent Submissions
- We continually invest heavily in global community involvement programs
- We support green energy - Lowered CO2 emissions by 13,000 tons via Huawei’s green packaging solutions
- We are a member of 130 standard bodies
- We are a global leader providing LTE infrastructure and commercialization - ranked No. 1 worldwide with 50%+ market share (Nov-2011)