Main task is to provide second level support for existing Futurewei R&D IT network infrastructure focusing on the Voice and Video conference system at main office , and remote sites; assisting in supporting the existing system as well as designing and implementation of new voice and video requirement from internal and external customer requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be primarily responsible for second level Support of the existing Avaya VOIP system and Huawei Tele-presence system
- Be responsible for new implementation of the huawei IP PBX Softco system integration with Avaya CM system , and new voip remote site deployment.
- Provide the assistance on the data network support and project implementation and feature improvement.
- Provide backup support for the network monitoring of existing network hardware and software.
- at least 3-5 years of IT VOIP, IP PBX, Huawei softco, Avaya CM, S8800 MBT, G450 media gateway , Avaya IP office, Huawei Tele-presence or similar Tele-presence product support experiences
- 2+ years experiences on Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP), QOS, and switching environment.
- 2+ years of network security experience; With some good understand and experiences with Cisco/ Juniper firewall platforms.
- Some basic understanding of SSL VPN and IPSEC VPN is a plus
-Avaya CM certification, CCNA, CCNP or JNCIA JNCIS similar level of certification is preferred.