Transform Your Tomorrrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright (CW), you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent opportunities that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow:
QualTech NP, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, is a recognized leader in providing nuclear safety-related components, testing, qualification, and dedication services. QualTech NP supplies a wide range of engineered products and services to the worldwide nuclear power industry. Our testing, qualification and dedication services as well as the development of our own electrical connection and manufactured products provide a foundation to supply exceptional quality nuclear grade equipment, components, and parts to the worldwide commercial nuclear power industry.
We currently have an opening for a Production Control Coordinator, Associate based in our Nuclear Power Services Inc. (NPSI) Curtiss-Wright Nuclear Canada facility located in Newmarket, ON. This position is a Full-Time, Temporary position; anticipated duration of 6-months with the potential to convert to a Full-Time Regular position upon the completion of the Temporary period. NPSI CWNC provides a variety of testing, qualification, managed task services and products to the Canadian and International Commercial Nuclear market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This individual will assist in the daily planning and movement of hardware inventory products through the manufacturing, inspection, test and shipping areas for jobs to meet established delivery schedules. Compiles and releases prepared manufacturing inventory documentation, including work orders, requisitions, operation sheets and design documentation to the production floor. This individual will be responsible for the preparation of shipping/receiving documentation.
- Assists with the maintenance of inventory control of materials received and distributed through the manufacturing shop
- Generates cycle counts and prepares requisitions for tools and supplies
- Issues materials from inventory to jobs
- Assists with shipping and receiving in crating/packing parts for shipment
- Ensures material delivery to and from shipping and receiving
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Nuclear Power Plant Experience is required
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Exchange)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to work well within a team working towards targeted deadlines.
- Experience with Syteline is beneficial
- Leadership qualities
- Be an innovative thinker and present theories/concepts in a professional manner
- Professionalism and commitment to quality and customer service
What You'll Find at CW
Challenging Work - The work we do at Curtiss-Wright is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence – At Curtiss-Wright, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment – The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions