We are looking for a confident, technical-centric individual interested in working hands-on with new products and technologies to help deliver expert technical support and services to Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions customers.
- Perform in-depth technical investigations and troubleshooting in order to isolate and diagnose problems in Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions products, 3rd party products and customers’ mission critical applications.
- Help evaluate newly developed products.
- Act as the primary technical support contact for Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions single board computers running Linux or VxWorks.
- Act as the primary technical contact for assigned topics - including driving changes back into the design engineering teams at Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions sites.
- Provide professional, timely and effective technical assistance. As an expert resource, you can be called upon to provide premium support to high profile customers.
- Continuously broaden your technical skill set and knowledge to stay current with relevant technologies related to Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions products.
- Expertise with Intel or PowerPC embedded systems running Linux or VxWorks.
- Experience in C programming.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and embedded systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following: VxWorks, embedded Windows, PowerPC, VME, PCI, cPCI, SRIO, Cisco Switch configuration, TCP/IP, MIL-Std-1553, X-Windows, OpenGL, VPX, WindRiver products, Video Standards would be an asset.
- Self-driven, with excellent organizational, problem solving, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to use tools such as in-circuit emulators, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc. to debug/investigate hardware operation is an asset.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent preferred; however, a combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.