Indal Technologies enjoys an international reputation as a manufacturer of engineered products and systems for aerospace and defense customers. We have an immediate opportunity for the following position:
The role will involve carrying out complex assembly of mechanical components, including hydraulics and electronics and will require self-inspection and testing of finished products.
- Assemble, fit and install pre-fabricated parts and sub assemblies. This includes attaching mechanical parts and mechanisms.
- Read and work from complex engineering drawings to determine assembly procedures.
- Use hand and power tools and material handling equipment (cranes, forklifts) to fit and install parts and sub assemblies.
- Ability to work in a safe manner.
- Experience with tube bending and brazing.
- Liaising closely with Engineering Team to support new products and processes.
- A good background in the assembly of fine delicate components within a Production/Manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience with multi-discipline (mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.)
- Millwright experience preferred. Machining, fabrication or welding background an asset.
- Grade 12 with post secondary education in mechanics, hydraulics and/or electrical and may include a college diploma or certificate in related studies or equivalent.
- familiarity with the concepts of Lean Manufacturing is preferred.
Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance through the Canadian Government.
Interested applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org