Sr. Power Electronics Design Engineer
As electronics "thought leader" you are creative, technically skilled and a R&D leader.
Join our team and use your excellent skills to design, improve, and deliver the next generation of power supply products for the Space, Military and Aerospace industries!
You will provide technical leadership to our product design teams. You will develop products by initiating innovative designs. You will lead design teams and provide mentoring and training to our growing team of engineers.
· 8+ years experience electronics power conversion product design and manufacturing.
· BSEE or MSEE
· Expert dc/dc design experience.
· Demonstrated Mil-Spec, FAA and/or Space qualified product experience.
· Demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Demonstrated experience managing complex projects including scope, schedule and costs.
· Ability to form and manage a design team.
· Experience managing project dependencies, reporting and risk mitigation.
· Demonstrated experience leading direct and tough debates and resolving the issues.
· Ability to lay out work in a well-planned and organized manner.
· Track record of motivating a team through positive influence.
Special Work Conditions:
· Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Eligibility requirements include
|Back to Search Results