The BI and ComEx Analyst is responsible for providing support services to internal customers with business performance management and insights generation, standard report development and execution, ad-hoc reporting, special projects, direct and indirect sales data processing. The daily work will take place in a talented and dynamic team environment with frequent exposure to US Chronic Care leadership team.
- Drive business performance management processes in close cooperation with Sales and US Leadership
- Develop and execute standard reports for Marketing, Sales and US Leadership teams around product, customer and general business performance
- Support US Leadership with on-going sales and market analyses that impact commercial performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide recommendations and insights into critical business issues through ad-hoc analyses
- Support GPO and select IDN RFI and RFP processes with analytics and scenario modeling
- Execute on quarterly KPI performance reporting for US and corporate leadership
- Lead development of and adherence to rules and processes for proper data governance model
- Partner with global and local IT teams to develop reports, tools, and system enhancements
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to provide sales reporting and recommendations for cross-functional process improvements
- Drive development and execution of strategic projects to improve company commercial performance (e.g. investment cases, pricing initiatives, etc.)
- Facilitate indirect data processing in the US, when needed
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 y ears experience in executing complex analyses, developing and implementing standard reports and data management to a variety of audiences across functional areas.
- Experience working in the healthcare or medical device industry preferred
- Proven track record with consistent high performance in data analysis and financial/sales presentations
- Experience with Cognos, ReportNet, Enterprise One / One World, PowerPlay and data warehouse structures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office platform products (Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, investigative and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions independently and to challenge the status quo and create best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships at all levels in an organization and directly influencing business objectives
- Self-motivated and high energy personality thriving in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment characterized by growth, change, and opportunity
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
We are guided by three values:
Closeness: we work closely with our customers to find solutions that meet their specific needs
Passion: we work passionately to create new and innovative products that improve the quality of life for our customers
Respect and responsibility: we have deep respect for the private nature of the condition our customers face. Therefore, it’s our responsibility to find not only medical solutions, but also way s to minimize the trauma and taboo associated with these conditions
Our business includes ostomy care, continence care, urology care and wound and skin care. We operate globally, employing more than 7,000 people in 40 countries worldwide. The company is listed at the NASDAQ OMX stock exchange.
For more information about Coloplast, please visit www.us.coloplast.com.
Coloplast is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA