|Location:||US - OH - Cleveland - Public Square 2500|
|Department:||Valuation & Advisory Services|
Come Join Us!
We are Colliers International. Nice to meet you.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and the brightest exceed their potential. And ours. With over 522 offices in 62 countries, we are fully immersed in our local markets, bringing an enterprising approach to supporting our clients, wherever they may be.
We’re completely focused on helping our employees fulfill their career dreams – in their native countries or abroad. At Colliers, you can pursue global career opportunities. We push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra step for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
Colliers International Valuation & Advisory Services is currently seeking a Valuation Specialist for its Cleveland, OH office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
• Preparation of appraisal reports
• Develop, manage and maintain client relationships
• Coach, train, and mentor Intermediate Appraisers and Analysts by transferring skill and knowledge and reviewing their results
• Develop, in collaboration with senior leadership, a strategic growth plan for the market, which includes short and long-term action plans and financial goals.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
• Certified General Appraiser license
• MAI or MAI candidate
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• An established book of business
• Strong work ethic and desire to take their valuation career to the next level.
The successful candidate will embody key attributes or characteristics in the following areas:
• Ability to multi-task, managing several projects at once.
• Uncompromised ethics and integrity.
• Additional computer proficiency is required with an ability to research multiple subjects on the internet and manipulate graphics.
• Candidate must be self-starter who is well-organized, self-motivated, efficient, responsible, and dependable. The candidate must also be able to take directions and have adequate interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more about Colliers International
Click here to learn more about What We Value.
Click here to learn more about Working at Colliers.
Click here to learn more about Growing Your Career.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results