Senior Customer Support Specialist
|# of openings:||1|
Bridgewater is expanding to meet increasing market demand and we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Service - Operations team located in Kanata, ON.
Working among a team of technical professionals, the Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for providing best-in-class technical support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone, e-mail or on-site visits. You will be part of a team dedicated to supporting a single Tier 1 Service Provider.
· Provide ongoing services to identify, document and resolve customer problems
· Prime deployment and or upgrade activities as required
· Collaborate with various functional departments (Product Management, R&D and others) to ensure timely and accurate solutions are provided to customers
· Contribute to the development and growth of the overall business by pursuing the implementation of process exception examples and/or improvement ideas
· Demonstrated ability to provide best-in-class customer service and adapt quickly to new challenges in a fast-paced environment
· Strong troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
· Working knowledge of Oracle databases (Oracle 10g)
· Working knowledge of UNIX operating systems (primarily Solaris)
· Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of TCP/UDP
· Familiarity with RADIUS and DIAMETER protocols
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Excellent English language communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
· Willingness to learn new technologies/products and a desire for career growth
· Post secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
· Customer service experience in a Service Provider environment an asset
· Experience in providing prompt and professional services to major telecommunication customers – and be comfortable operating in a dynamic environment where initiative and a sense of professional responsibility is a must.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results