Customer Support Specialist
|# of openings:||1|
Responsible for providing technical support to a global customer base using Bridgewater products; maintaining ownership for the resolution of technical problems within the parameters of contractual customer Service Level Agreements (SLA), making decisions and escalations using established guidelines and sound judgment.
· May act as a customer support prime to one or more customers, providing ongoing services to a global customer base in an effort to identify and resolve technical problems for customers as defined within the contractual SLAs
· May be required to moderate customer calls through to the managerial level and minimize escalations.
· Solves technical issues with guidance, as required, from more experienced team members.
· May act as a subject matter expert (SME) for specific, targeted areas; may provide guidance to others relating to these areas.
· Communicates clearly and precisely with customers (written and verbal), and maintains accurate and timely records in the Service Request (SR) tracking system.
· Maintains ownership of SRs through until resolution and collaborates with various functional departments (Product Management, R&D and others) to ensure timely and accurate solutions are provided to customers.
· May contribute to the development and growth of the overall business by pursuing the implementation of process exception examples and/or improvement ideas. May represent the support team in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, influencing overall product quality.
· Participates in a pager rotation schedule supporting emergency after-hour activities 24/7.
· Works with the support team towards providing best-in-class support; fully supports the team through professional work habits and skill application. Works with the manager to deliver quality services regardless of business, schedule or content changes; may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
· Previous Customer Support experience
· Understanding of mobile technologies including CDMA, GSM, and WiMAX
· Knowledge of Oracle databases (Oracle10g,11g), UNIX operating systems (Solaris 10, RedHat Linux), and IP based data networks (TCP/IP)
· Experience with Policy or Authentication applications in Mobile networks
· Demonstrated time management skills
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Excellent English language communication skills (oral and written)
· Experience with IBM System X and Bladecenter hardware platforms desirable
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results