SUMMARY: Provides clerical and administrative support for the station in the areas of payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee services, operations, and other areas as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
· Processes weekly payroll for hourly station employees.
· Types correspondence as needed for Station Manager or Supervisors.
· Assembles weekly outgoing Fed-Ex for delivery to St. Louis.
· Breaks down weekly incoming Fed-Ex from St. Louis and distributes contents to appropriate station personnel upon delivery.
· Distributes payroll checks on payday and follows up with the corporate payroll department when discrepancies arise.
· Handles incoming calls to the station and forwards them to appropriate individuals
· Maintains files for the station.
· Assists with Station’s operations as needed.
· Handles uniform orders, re-orders and changes for station employees.
· Schedules new hires for training.
· Schedules interviews of applicants for the Station Manager or Supervisor
· Other duties and requirements as necessary.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
· Must pass a drug/ alcohol test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· One to three years of clerical experience.
· Computer skills required with experience in MS Office.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
· Computer skills required.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER