Middle School Spanish Teacher
||Immaculate Conception School
The School of the Immaculate Conception has an immediate need for a teacher responsible for providing Spanish language instruction to students in grades 6-8. Candidates must be available to begin assignment by March 1, 2014.
- To develop and document weekly lesson plans consistent with curriculum guidelines.
- To provide a grade-appropriate instructional program
- To maintain high professional standards consistent with the mission of Immaculate Conception Elementary School and the teachings of the Catholic Church
- To be responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management.
- To assess and document student progress in all subject areas
- To implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- To establish reasonable standards for student achievement.
- To interact effectively and responds to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
- To participate in faculty meetings, retreats, school committees, and in-service learning opportunities.
- To work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education with a concentration in Spanish
- Maryland State Certification necessary
|Back to Search Results
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Archdiocese of Baltimore shall assure equal employment opportunity in all its employment policies and practices. These policies and practices shall be administered without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, political affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, or mental or physical disabilities not affecting one’s ability to perform the essential functions of one’s job.