GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Incumbent serves as Core Receptionist, responsible for answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors. Incumbent processes internal assistance requests, works through report queue, and accepts service provider responses to reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phone and directs calls on a daily basis.
- Greets walk-in visitors and clients on daily basis.
- Maintains guest sign-in logs.
- Receives and sends faxes, mail, and email.
- Enters data for reports and documents.
- Receives, reviews, and follows-up on various requests.
- Resolves problems and handles customer complaints in a professional manner, when required.
- Accepts consumer reviews on local contractors and medical providers.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Inbound calling experience preferred.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute, perform detailed-data entry, perform extensive internet research, and utilize strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Regular, predictable attendance required.
- Position occasionally requires work in the evening hours and/or Saturday.