Senior DevOps Engineer
|Location:||Palo Alto, CA|
Angie's List's Palo Alto office, in the heart of Silicon Valley, is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer.
With millions of users, this DevOps Engineer will be joining a small team focused on scaling, monitoring and ensuring optimal performance. You will utilize not only your strong operations background but also your automation and scripting skills to ensure zero downtime that will continue driving this thriving business forward.
• 5+ years working as a Linux Systems Administration
• 5+ years of Apache experience
• Strong experience with AWS EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, SQS, including tuning and operational issues
• Strong experience with MySQL, including tuning and operational issues
• Experience with monitoring tools (Puppet or Chef)
• BS or greater in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related work is a definite plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, client server applications and protocols.
• Python and Shell scripting is a must
• Familiarity working with DNS, VLAN, etc.
AWS, Linux, Linux Systems, python, puppet, chef, bash, automation, HTTP protocols, Configuration Management, Scripting, mobile, DevOps, Dev Ops, Development Operations, deployment, UDP, TCP/IP, NFS, Netapp, routers, firewalls, load balancers, network, switches, applications.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results