Responsible for full life cycle recruiting across IT, Engineering and a variety of other departments across multiple NA locations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Finance, HRBPs and Senior leaders to ensure a clear understanding of headcount needs and position criteria
- Create and manage sourcing strategies specific to those criteria utilizing a variety of methodologies
- Understand and market Travelzoo’s unique value proposition both as an employer and corporation
- Continuously identify, build and maintain relationships with key business leaders and executives for networking and referrals
- Conduct in-depth interview and candidate assessments across various departments by phone and/or on site
- Ensure consistency of the interview process
- Ensure an outstanding and consistent candidate and client management experience
- Coach and advise hiring managers as necessary on candidate information, interviewing process and techniques, the offer process and new hire on-boarding
- Build and manage strong relationships internally with hiring managers, interview teams, human resources, and recruiting coordinators
- Manage the candidate and client feedback process
- Conduct reference checks
- Manage the offer process
- Assist with relocation as necessary
- Assist with the implementation and tracking of recruiting metrics such as hire times, cost per hire, offer acceptance ratio, quality of hire, etc.
- Update and maintain the necessary information in the applicant tracking system
- Participate in recruiting events as necessary
- When approved, manage external employment agency and/or other recruiting vendor relationships and process
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
- Customer focused
- Sales minded with an ability to influence and manage cross functionally
- Analytical thinker that can be accurate, detail and process oriented
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Flexible and can deal with high levels of ambiguity
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Formal interview skills and AIRS training strongly preferred
- 5 plus years’ experience in a high volume recruiting department within the professional services industry.
- Experience with current technology recruiting
- Proven experience working in a fast pace environment with high levels of ambiguity
- A successful track record of identifying top talent through a variety of sourcing techniques such as resume mining, job boards, social media, cold calling, networking and recruiting events
- Proven ability to improve an organization's cost per hire and time to hire while maintaining the highest level of quality of candidate and customer experience
- Experience creating and implementing processes and programs from inception to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Internet savvy
- Strong experience working with web-based applicant tracking systems
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- 401(k) plan.
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
- Ask about the Travelzoo Experience!